We are no longer accepting applications for the high school senior scholarship. Thank you to all who applied and best of luck in your college career!
CHS is committed to giving back to the communities we live and work in through our Cooperative Giving program. More details about the High School Senior Scholarship are listed below.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior attending high school in a school within or directly surrounding our trade territory
(click to review our location map) with a minimum of a 2.0 high school GPA.
- Applicant must intend to pursue a two or four year college degree immediately following graduation.
- Preference is given to students with parents who are CHS member-owners and those pursuing a degree in agriculture.
- Application must be completed online by
March 15. Deadline extended to April 12th for 2019.
- Awarded funds are paid directly to the college on the student’s behalf after proof of first semester coursework that maintains a 2.0 GPA.
- A maximum of ten $500 scholarships will be awarded.
- Complete demographic information about applicant and their future college.
- Respond to short answer and essay questions.
- Provide your high school transcript (including GPA) and two letters of recommendation from someone outside of your family.
Questions: Any questions about this program can be directed to Deb Stoneburg, Program Administrator.