CHS is committed to giving back to the communities we live and work in through our Cooperative Giving program. Applications are accepted from January 1 to April 12 of each school year. More details about the High School Senior Scholarship are listed below.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior attending high school in a school within or directly surrounding our trade territory
(click to review our location map) with a minimum of a 2.0 high school GPA.
- Applicant must intend to pursue a two or four year college degree immediately following graduation.
- Preference is given to students with parents who are CHS member-owners and those pursuing a degree in agriculture.
- Application must be completed online by April 12.
- Awarded funds are paid directly to the college on the student’s behalf after proof of first semester coursework that maintains a 2.0 GPA.
- A maximum of ten $500 scholarships will be awarded.
- Complete demographic information about applicant and their future college.
- Respond to short answer and essay questions.
- Provide your high school transcript (including GPA) and two letters of recommendation from someone outside of your family.
Questions: Any questions about this program can be directed to Deb Stoneburg, Program Administrator.